| Korean | Translation | |
|---|---|---|
Romanization![]() Oh taeyang-i tteunda neol chaja jul jjidoreul deulgo jwapyoreul ttara naseoneun hang-no No matter jeo eunppit nachimbaneun neoreul hyanghal teni
neoreul dalmeun haneureun areumdaweo
oneuldo oneuldo idaero neon nunbusheo iksukan deut nasseon gil hwieo beorilkke
neowa na-e pyeonghaengseon
neomeo neomeo I don’t mind keun padoe millyeo i hanghae-e kkeute naega
[Kai/Chan] hwimorachineun sungan
nae sesang-e meomchweoseon neon na-e Only one [Su/Chan] neoreul balgyeonhan sungan deo challanhi binnaneun I’ll be the lucky one neowa na (Livin’ it up) igose (Just livin’ it up) Keep on coming Wow wow wow wow gateun shigan soge Oh hana dwen geu sungan We’ll be the lucky ones
Girl (Oh girl)
bimilseureopkke sumgyeo dun neo-e gobaek (Just tell me right now) dagagalkke han georeum han georeum ne gyeote Baby oneuldo oneuldo jeolttaero Never go back ojik naman aneun Rule bakkweo beorilkke
neowa na-e pyeonghaengseon
neomeo neomeo I don’t mind keun padoe millyeo i hanghae-e kkeute naega
[D.O/Se] hwimorachineun sungan
nae sesang-e meomchweoseon neon na-e Only one [Chen/Se] neoreul balgyeonhan sungan deo challanhi binnaneun I’ll be the lucky one neowa na (Livin’ it up) igose (Just livin’ it up) Keep on coming Wow wow wow wow gateun shigan soge Oh hana dwen geu sungan We’ll be the lucky ones
sumaneun saram sok na-e Lover
uni joke chajeun ne ip Clover ol kkeot gata naegero neoran haeng-undo meotjiji nuga mweora haedo neol ara galsurok Yeah, let’s go gongjonhal ssu eomneun goseun eopseo neon na-e Only one nan neo-e Lucky one Cause I, I, I
[Lay/Chan] hwimorachineun sungan
nae sesang-e meomchweoseon neon na-e Only one [Xiu/Chan] neoreul balgyeonhan sungan deo challanhi binnaneun I’ll be the lucky one neowa na (Livin’ it up) igose (Just livin’ it up) Keep on coming Wow wow wow wow gateun shigan soge Oh hana dwen geu sungan We’ll be the lucky ones
I am the lucky one
I am the lucky one
Translation
Oh, the sun is rising
I hold the map that will find you I follow the coordinates and follow course No matter, this silver compass Will point to you
The sky is beautiful because it resembles you
Today today you are dazzling This familiar yet strange path, I will bend
The parallel lines that are you and me
I will climb over and over I don’t mind I’m swept by big waves At the end of this voyage
The moment I rage like the storm
And you stop in my world You are my only one The moment I discover you You shine more radiantly I’ll be the lucky one You and I (Livin’ it up) Here (Just livin’ it up) Keep on coming Wow wow wow wow In the same time Oh, the moment we become one We’ll be the lucky ones
Girl (Oh girl)
You’ve been secretly hiding your confession (Just tell me right now) I will come to you Step by step to your side baby Today, today I’ll never never go back I will change the rule that only I know
The parallel lines that are you and me
I will climb over and over I don’t mind I’m swept by big waves At the end of this voyage
The moment I rage like the storm
And you stop in my world You are my only one The moment I discover you You shine more radiantly I’ll be the lucky one You and I (Livin’ it up) Here (Just livin’ it up) Keep on coming Wow wow wow wow In the same time Oh, the moment we become one We’ll be the lucky ones
You are my lover among countless people
I was lucky to find your four-leaf clover I feel like you will come to me Your luck is cool no matter what anyone says The more I get to know you, yeah, let’s go There is no place we can’t coexist in You are my only one I am your lucky one Cause I, I, I
The moment I rage like the storm
And you stop in my world You are my only one The moment I discover you You shine more radiantly I’ll be the lucky one You and I (Livin’ it up) Here (Just livin’ it up) Keep on coming Wow wow wow wow In the same time Oh, the moment we become one We’ll be the lucky ones
I am the lucky one
I am the lucky one
|
Sabtu, 11 Juni 2016
EXO Lucky One Lyrics
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar